1 cup whole spelt flour
1 cup lite coconut milk (find without guar gum, Trader Joe’s has it)
5 drops vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 Handful freshly chopped raspberries
2 tablespoons grape seed oil (for skillet)
- Combine dry batter ingredients first in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in raspberries for a smooth pink colored batter.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add enough grape seed oil to cover the pan.
- Use a spoon or spouted measuring cup to pour evenly sized pancakes into hot skillet. Cook on each side for approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove pancakes from skillet and begin plating.
- Use coconut oil to butter each pancake and top off with remaining fruit.
- Add maple syrup and enjoy.
- Take pics and tag @atl_vegan on Instagram!