- 1/4 lb fried mushrooms (see Fried Mushroom Poeboy recipe for directions)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- Spelt Flour Tortilla wraps (Sevenanda)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 2 tbsp coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon himilayan sea salt
- 3 dashes onion powder
- 4 dashes lemon pepper
- Follow Fried Mushroom Recipe to cook fried mushrooms and set aside (keep warm).
- Prepare Sauce. In a cast iron skillet heat up tahini to medium temperature. After about 2-3 minutes, add remaining sauce ingredients except for coconut oil. Remove warm liquid from heat and add coconut oil quickly so that it melts (it is not preferred to cook coconut oil on the stove but warming it enough to melt is ok). Set sauce aside
- Drizzle grapeseed oil in a cast iron skillet. When the oil heats up, place spelt tortilla in pan and flip after 60 seconds. Fold tortilla in half and cook each remaining side for 60 seconds. Remove from skillet and begin plating.
- Add you cooked mushrooms and sauce to your cooked tortilla.
- Slice avocado and red onion into thin slices and add to garnish.
- Take pictures and tag @atl_vegan on Instragram!