- 1 Pack – Barilla Chickpea Pasta (found at Publix)
- 4 cups – spring water
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1 handful of mushrooms chopped
- 1 Field Roast Italian Sausage Link
- 2 tablespoons – Grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons – Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons – Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons – tahini
- 1 lime – juiced
- 1 teaspoon – pink himilayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon – Cheyenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon – onion powder
- 2 tablespoons – nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon – thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil.
- Add in chickpea pasta and 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil to prevent sticking.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until noodles are a perfect al dente’.
- While pasta is cooking, sautee’ mushrooms and onions in a skillet with remaining grapeseed oil.
- In the same pan, begin to cook the sausage link as is, then crumble the sausage with a fork.
- Drain water from cooked noodles and return noodles to the pot
- Add remaining ingredients including your sauteed mushroom, onion, and sausage mixture.
- To make pasta creamier add a little water or coconut milk.
- Plate it, take pictures, and tag @atl_vegan on Instragram!
think I will make this one sunday looks good
Let me know how it turns out!